Sailin Chicken Wire Mesh Netting/Hexagonal Wire Netting
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Waterproof Paper Outside Per Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: SLWM-22
- Application: Fence Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Cages, Construction Wire Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Window Curtain
- Weave Method: Twist
- Delivery Time: 25 Days
- Trademark: Sailin Trade
- Origin: Hebei, China
- Material: Galvanized Steel Wire
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Hexagonal Wire Mesh: PVC, Galvanized,Electro Galavanized
- Specification: 1/2"--2"
- HS Code: 73144900
Hexagonal wire nettings is named poultry mesh or chicken wire. It is used in garden for small bird protection, or as poultry or small animals housing. And it is used in agricultural. According to the materials, it comes in three types: galvanized chicken wire mesh, stainless steel wire netting, PVC coated green wire netting.
Galvanized hexagonal wire nettings, chicken mesh is mainly used in the garden for bird protection. In which, 13mm hole is used to make fruit cages and sculpture, 25-50mm hole for poultry enclosures, garden borders and bird protection, 31mm-50mm hole for rabbit protection.
PVC coated hexagonal wire netting /chicken wire mesh is used in the garden or agricultural use. Its core wire is 17 or 19 gauge galvanized wire.
Stainless steel chicken mesh can be made to poultry or small animals housing, or used in agricultural, walkways, wooden bridges. It also can be placed under a lawn to protect against gophers and moles.
hexagonal wire mesh /chicken nettings, Vinyl coated mesh is more durability over the galvanizing. The galvanized only apron fence holds up to the elements of the weather for about 10 years but a good galvanized wire vinyl/PVC coated has a rust through guarantee of 20 years.
Chicken wire fences have the features of robust construction, the surface smooth, good anti-corrosion and anti-oxidation.
We supply three weaving types chicken netting: positive twist, reverse twist, double twist.
Chicken wire fencing is mainly used for feeding chicken, ducks, geese, rabbits and zoo fence, machinery and equipment protection, highway guardrail, sports venues fence, the road green belt fence. It can be made into a box-shaped containers and cages filled with rocks used to protect and support the seawall, hillsides, roaddsa and bridge, reservoirs and other civil engineering, is the flood control's good material. Chicken netting is also used by some artists to create sculptures or used to stucco wall.
The most popular hexagonal wire mesh and specifications
- PVC coated chicken wire netting, mesh size 25mm, wire diameter 1.3, width 1.0m.
- Black vinyl coated chicken wire fencing, 1 meter high with 13mm mesh size.
- 18 gauge stainless steel chicken wire 3 feet wide with 50mm mesh.
- 20 gauge galvanized iron chicken mesh with 25mm hexagonal pattern.
- 2 inch hex poultry wire - 20ga, 60 inch wide.
- 18 inch or 24 inch 22 gauge chicken wire used to backup plastic deer fence against rabbits and racoons biting.
- Gal hexagonal chicken mesh wire BWG 22 × 3ft × 1/2 × 1/2 × 50yd rolls
- Small pattern hex wire netting with mesh size of 25mm to 30mm for nursery.
- Galvanized hexagonal wire netting BWG-22 × 3/4", width 4' - 6'.
- Hexagonal wire mesh (electric galvanised before weaving) with aperture 13mm - 19mm, wire gauge 0.51mm - 0.65mm, width 1.22m - 1.5m.
- Hexagonal triple twist mesh 25m/50m rolls in galvanized annealed wire diameter 0.8mm, mesh 2 inch and 1m width.
- Stainless steel hex wire fence in rolls with 0.7mm wire and 12mm × 12mm mesh, Installed in the ground and serves as a protection against voles.
- Stucco netting rolls with 17 - 20 gauge wire and mesh 2inch, 36 inch wide.
- Hex wire netting (hot dipped galvanized after weaving) BWG 24 × 1/2" × 3 feet × 150 feet/roll, packed in black kraft paper wrapper.
|Galvanized rabbit wire netting in normal twist (width 0.5m - 2.0m)|
|Mesh size||Min. Gal.v.G/SQ.M||Width||Wire Gauge (BWG)|
|3/8"||10mm||±1.0||145||0.5m -1m||27, 26, 25, 24, 23|
|1/2"||13mm||±1.5||95||0.5m -2m||25, 24, 23, 22, 21|
|5/8"||16mm||±2.0||70||0.5m -2m||27, 26, 25, 24, 23, 22|
|3/4"||20mm||±3.0||55||0.5m -2m||25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19|
|1"||25mm||±3.0||55||0.5m -2m||25, 24, 23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|1-1/4"||31mm||±4.0||40||0.5m -2m||23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|1-1/2"||40mm||±5.0||45||0.5m -2m||23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|2"||50mm||±6.0||40||0.5m -2m||23, 22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|2-1/2"||65mm||±7.0||30||0.5m -2m||21, 20, 19, 18|
|3"||75mm||±8.0||30||0.5m -2m||20, 19, 18, 17|
|4"||100mm||±8.0||30||0.5m -2m||19, 18, 17, 16|
|Galvanized hexagonal wire mesh rabbit wire netting in reverse twist (width 0.5m - 2.0m)|
|Mesh size||Wire Gauge(BWG)|
|1-1/4"||32mm||±4.0||22, 21, 20, 19, 18|
|1-1/2"||40mm||±5.0||21, 20, 19, 18|
|2"||50mm||±6.0||20, 19, 18, 17|
|3"||75mm||±8.0||20, 19, 18, 17, 16|
|PVC hexagonal wire mesh /Coated Rabbit Wire Netting|
|Mesh||Wire Gauge (mm)||Width|
|1/2"||13mm||0.6mm - 1.0mm||0.3m -2.0m|
|3/4"||19mm||0.6mm - 1.2mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
|1"||25mm||0.7mm - 1.4mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
|1-1/4"||30mm||0.85mm - 1.4mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
|1-1/2"||40mm||0.85mm - 1.6mm||0.5m - 2.0m|
|2"||50mm||1.0mm - 1.6mm||0.5m - 2.0m|