Sailin China Hot Dipped Chicken Wire for Poultry Netting
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Waterproof Paper Outside Per Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: GMWM-22
- Application: Fence Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Cages, Construction Wire Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Window Curtain
- Weave Method: Twist
- Delivery Time: 25 Days
- Specification: 1/2"--2"
- HS Code: 73144900
- Material: Galvanized Steel Wire
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Trademark: Sailin Trade
- Origin: Hebei, China
1. Prices just for reference
2. Size, packing are available to custom requirement
Hexagonal wire netting
Hexagonal wire nettings is named poultry mesh or chicken wire. It is used in garden for small bird protection, or as poultry or small animals housing. And it is used in agricultural. According to the materials, it comes in three types: galvanized chicken wire mesh, stainless steel wire netting, PVC coated green wire netting.
Galvanized wire chicken mesh is mainly used in the garden for bird protection. In which, 13mm hole is used to make fruit cages and sculpture, 25-50mm hole for poultry enclosures, garden borders and bird protection, 31mm-50mm hole for rabbit protection.
|Mesh size (mm)||Wire diameter (mm)||Roll height (m)||Roll length (m)|
|13||0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 1.0||1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5||30m, 50m, 100m|
|20||0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2||1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5||30m, 50m, 100m|
|25||0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4||1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5||30m, 50m, 100m|
|28||0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8||1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5||30m, 50m, 100m|
|30||0.6, 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4||1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5||30m, 50m, 100m|
|35||0.6, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.6||1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5||30m, 50m, 100m|
|45||1.0, 1.2, 1.4, 1.8, 2.0||1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5||30m, 50m, 100m|
|50||0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 1.0, 1.2||1, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5||30m, 50m, 100m|
Chicken wire is usually supplied in rolls or in the form of wire netting containers.
Packing in roll:
- Waterproof paper, then in bulk.
- Each roll packed in waterproof paper, then in Shrink Plastic film, and then put it into carton or pallets, regulars packing in pallets.
- Plastic film inside and hessian woven outside or plastic film inside and nylon woven outside, and then put it into pallets.
We also design it according to customer's request.