Sailin High Tensile Steel Field Fence
|FOB Price:||US $50-70 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||200 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Rolls||US $50-70/ Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GMWM-46
- Application: Protecting Mesh, Screen, Construction Wire Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Window Curtain, Fence Mesh, Cages, Cattle Fence
- Wire Diameter: 1.8mm-3.0mm
- Delivery Time: 25 Days
- Transport Package: Naked Packing, Plastic Film
- Origin: China
- Material: Steel Wire
- Hole Shape: Square
- Distance: 5cm -- 60cm
- Trademark: Sailin Trade
- Specification: 50m, 100m, 150m
- HS Code: 73144900
It is manufactured in a wide selection of heights and styles featuring a graduated spacing that starts with small openings at the bottom which helps prevent entry from small animals.
· Material: mild steel wire or high tensile steel wire
· Surface treatment: electric galvanization, hot dipped galvanization, aluminum + zinc galvanization, PVC coating.
· Wire diameter: 1.8mm-3.0mm
|Code||Specifications||Roll length - m|
|Deer SL1719015||17/190/15 Deer||100|
|Deer SL1719030||17/190/30 Deer||100|
|FerDog SL1515015 1||15/150/15 Feral/Dog||100|
|FerDog SL1515015 2||15/150/15 Feral/Dog||200|
|FerDog SL119015||11/90/15 Feral/Dog/Wallaby||100|
|Sheep SL57030||5/70/30 Sheep||500|
|Sheep SL67030||6/70/30 Sheep||200|
|SLTB79030||7/90/30 T & B 2.8mm||200|
|Deer SLTB1719 1||17/190/15 T & B 2.8mm Deer||100|
|Deer SLTB1719 2||17/190/15 T & B 2.8mm Deer||200|
|Sheep SLTB670 2||6/70/30 T & B 2.8mm Sheep||200|
Square knot also known as horse safe knot, is formed by wrapping a third wire to intersections of continuous vertical and horizontal wires. Square knots provide extra vertical strength and rigidity to withstand harsh collision as well as flexibility in installation over uneven ground.
Ring lock knot, is also form by wrapping an individual wire around junctions to increase grid strength, lengthen post spacing as well as reduce the need for droppers and salvage wires. So it is economical in the long run. Meanwhile, field fence with ring lock is versatile and easy to install.
Hinge joint knot, as the most common and economical knot, is formed by wrapping vertical steel wires around horizontal wire at each junction. It is applied to both mild steel and high tensile products to withstand high pressure from impacts and spring back into shape taking advantage of high flexibility and strength.
Fixed knot, refers to a solid individual wire wrapped tightly around the line wire and stay wire to lock wires in place, provide maximum vertical strength of the fence and lengthen post spacing. Field fence with fixed knots are widely used in hunting areas, forest reserves, road and rails, etc.
Feature: · Simple in structure and less weight.
· Strong enough to keep livestock animals and retain its shape after fierce striking from aggressive livestock.
· Tight knots avoid two wires sliding along each other.
· Superb rust and corrosion resistance owing to its heavy zinc coating.
· Ensure a solid construction over any terrain.
· Available in various spacing configurations to keep horses, sheep, cattle, hogs and other animals.
· Easy to install in conjunction with timber stake or other post.
· Short installation period but long service life.
· Ease of transportation and ventilation.
· Easy to maintain using minimal cost.