Electro Galvanized Hexagonal Chicken Wire Netting
|FOB Unit Price:||US $20 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Rolls)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Waterproof Paper Outside Per Roll|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Surface Treatment: Stainless Steel
- Weave Technique: Twill Weave
- Specification: 1/2"--2"
- HS Code: 73144900
- Application: Fence Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Cages, Construction Wire Mesh, Screen, Decorative Mesh, Barbecue Wire Mesh, Window Curtain
- Weave Method: Twist
- Trademark: Sailin Trade
- Origin: Hebei, China
2. Size, packing are available to custom requirement
Stainless steel chicken wire is mainly made of thin and flexible Stainless steel with hexagonal gaps.
Wire diameters: 1 inch, 2 inch and 1/2 inch.
In addition, there are various wire gauges for customers to choose, ranging from 19 gauge (1mm wire) to 22 gauge (0.7mm).
Weaving pattern: Straight twist, reverse twist, double-direction twist.
Characteristics: Due to the adoption of stainless steel, this type of chicken wire is with superior acid and alkaline resistance and corrosion resistance.
Use: Apart from fencing poultry, stainless steel chicken wire has now been extensively used in the fields of agriculture, construction, horticulture and so on as pipe wrapping in petroleum and chemical industries, for construction and residential windows, garden fence as well as fence for fish pools, poultry farms and zoos.
|Size in Inch||Size in Metric Unit||Wire Gauge (BWG)||Technical Note|
|1/2||1.5CM||22||Max. roll width: 2m;|
Single or double edge
|3/4||2CM||20||Max. roll width: 2m;|
Single, double, or with
reinforced edge for
|5/8||1.8CM||21||Single or double edge|
|1||2.5CM||19||Max. roll width: 2m;|
Normal and reverse twist
|1.25||3CM||19||Max. roll width: 2m;|
Normal and reverse twist
|1.5||4CM||18||Max. roll width: 2m|
|2||5CM||18||Max. roll width: 2m|
- 24 inch × 100 feet rolls 2 inch holes 18 gauge stainless steel chicken wire.
- 6 feet tall 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch and 1 inch mesh holes stainless chicken wire with single edge.
- 3/4 inch stainless chicken wire 3 feet wide by 10 feet long.
- 50mm holes 22 Gauge 1.2m width 450m long stainless steel chicken wire roll.
- 150 feet of 36 or 48 inch stainless steel chicken wire.
- 304 SS chicken wire 3/4 hex 22 or 24 gauge to make traps for crayfish, mesh cut into 24 inches by 36 inches.
- 1/2 inch holes 24 gauge stainless steel double direction twist chicken wire with stiffer panels to make crab traps.
- 10m × 200cm in 15mm hexagon stainless steel chicken wire fence for building a outdoor aviary for parrots.
Chicken wire is usually supplied in rolls or in the form of wire netting containers.
Packing in roll:
- Waterproof paper, then in bulk.
- Each roll packed in waterproof paper, then in Shrink Plastic film, and then put it into carton or pallets, regulars packing in pallets.
- Plastic film inside and hessian woven outside or plastic film inside and nylon woven outside, and then put it into pallets.